In the year 2140 the nuclear apocalypse we feared for over 100 years finally happened. As earth is decimated – rendered uninhabitable – the wealthiest of its population fled to an immense luxury space station. Now two hundred years and a few generations later there’s hope of returning to earth when a patch of green land is spotted from the space station.
Upon return they quickly realize they aren’t the only one’s ready to re-populate the surface. The green surface they were surprised to find was actually cultivated by a group of subterranean inhabitants who already have plans for the land and are not keen to share it.
- Which group is more aggressive? The space station citizens or the subterranean people?
- Does this lead to an all out battle? Or something more covert?
- How elaborate is the subterranean civilization?
- How large is each population? Who are their leaders?
- How are the subterranean people terraforming? Do they have advanced technology or are they more primitive than the space station people?