If you could travel through time, where would you go? What would you do? It’s a great question that’s really the start of any great time travel story. But I’m finding it’s harder than I thought to come up with simple answers. Here are a few ideas of things you could do. If you have any feel free to add them in the comments below:
- Play the stock market
- Carry a key piece of technology into the past
- Assassinate a key political figure to alter the future political landscape.
- Get to you know your parents when they were younger.
- Spend time with a loved one already deceased.
- Warn your younger self to not do something.
- Warn a family member to not do something.
- Escape some terrible event in the present.
- Travel to the future to find a cure for an ailment currently plaguing the present.
- Travel back in time to stop crime.
- Use time travel as an effective method of cloning
- Travel to the future hoping a cure is found for your illness.
- Travel back in time to prevent yourself from committing a crime.
- Travel back in time to kidnap a person in order to bring them into the future to change their mind about something they are about to do.
- In the future history has not been kind to the past and much of what people believe is history is false. A special force is created to travel to the past and record history in order to return to present time and correct the records.
Let us know what you think about our ideas! Comment below to give us your opinion, add onto an existing idea, or submit one of your own!